The Asia Pacific tropical fruit puree market reached a volume of 3.05 Million Tons in 2021. Looking forward, the market expects to reach 3.29 Million Tons by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 1.2% during 2022-2027, according to the latest report by IMARC Group.
Fruit puree refers to the paste or pulp that is prepared by grounding, pressing, sieving, crushing, blending and straining fruits. The fruits are processed until all insoluble fibrous parts are broken down so that they can pass through a fine sieve. For enhancing the shelf-life and lowering the microbiological loading, fruit puree undergoes the process of pasteurization. On account of favorable weather conditions, Asia Pacific represents the largest tropical fruit-producing region across the world. Some of the popular fruits available in the region include guava, mango, papaya, cashew, apple, lychees, jackfruit, sapodilla, and passion fruit.
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights: https://www.imarcgroup.com/asia-pacific-tropical-fruit-puree-market/requestsample
Asia Pacific Tropical Fruit Puree Market Trends:
Owing to the presence of a wide variety of nutrients, different tropical fruits offer numerous health benefits. For instance, avocado boosts natural energy in the body; papaya aids in healthy digestion; banana improves blood pressure; mango helps in keeping skin clear and improves eye health; and guava assists in managing diabetes. As a result, the puree of these fruits forms a key component of baby food to provide infants with all the essential nutrients for their healthy growth and development.
Apart from this, fruit purees are extensively used in the food-processing industry for the production of juices, ketchup and nectar. They are also utilized to enhance the flavor of snacks, ice-creams, yogurts, and bakery and confectionery items. Along with this, a surge in demand for tropical fruit puree is highly accredited to the changing food habits, shifting preferences toward packaged food products and increasing disposable incomes of the consumers in the Asia Pacific region. Moreover, with busy, hectic and ready-to-go lifestyles, consumers nowadays prefer affordable, healthy and quick sources of nutrition such as packed fruit juices, infant food, jams and jellies.
For more information about this report visit: https://www.imarcgroup.com/asia-pacific-tropical-fruit-puree-market
- Based on the fruit type, the market has been segmented into mango, tomato, banana, guava, papaya, avocado and passion fruit. Mango currently represents the major fruit type.
- On the basis of the packaging type, bag-in-drum is the most popular packaging type, holding the largest market share. Other segments include bag-in-box, bag-in-bin, cans, pouches and others.
- The market has been bifurcated on the basis of the product type into the conventional and organic segments. At present, the conventional type dominates the market, accounting for the majority of the overall market share.
- Based on the application, the beverage industry represents the biggest segment, followed by ice cream and yogurt, bakery and snacks, infant food, and other industries.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into the institutional sector, supermarkets and hypermarkets, health food stores, independent retailers, convenience stores and others. Presently, the institutional sector is the primary channel through which majority of the tropical fruit puree is distributed across the region.
- Region-wise, China exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other significant markets include India, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, Myanmar, South Korea, and Singapore.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being COFCO Tunhe Tomato Co., Ltd., Chalkis Health Industry Co., Ltd., Kagome Co., Ltd., Jain Irrigation Systems Limited, Tianjin Sanhe Fruits & Vegetables Co., Ltd., Capricorn Food Products India Limited, KLT Fruits, Inc., Food & Inns Limited, Exotic Fruits Private Limited, Dessert Guru, Myanmar Golden Produce, Agrana Fruits Australia, Agrana Fruit Korea, Fruta Tropical Pty Ltd., PT. Deli Food, Squeeze, Chia Meei International Co, Ltd., Taiwan Green Nation Corp., Mau Lin Food, Co., Ltd., Tien Thinh Agriculture Product Processing Co., Ltd., Nafoods Gropu JSC, MINH VAN FRUIT JSC, VEGETEXCO HO CHI MINH CITY, ASC Co., Ltd., MC FOODS LIMITED, OMO LT Enterprise, Harvestime Malaysia, Alunan Sena Sdn Bhd, China Haohan Group Limited, DALISAY SWEETS, SOLFRUITS INC., AgriNurture, Inc., Srichiengmai Industry Co., Ltd., Siam Original Food Company Limited, Dole Thailand Limited, Tropical Fruit Asia Corp., Tropfin Thailand Co., Ltd., CB Juice and Harvestime.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, WY 82801
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal