The Amazon login page is an online resource offered by the leading and top-notch e-commerce store, Amazon.com. Offering millions of products under one roof, this amazon login page can be navigated through numerous categories within which the comprehensive range of goods is divided.
In this comprehensive guide, we will see the complete process of amazon account login.
What is Amazon.com?
Amazon.com is the world’s largest online retailer. It is also a leading provider of cloud computing services and has developed a number of popular consumer electronics devices, including Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Fire TV streaming media players.
The company began as an online bookstore but soon diversified into other domains such as music and movie sales. Amazon became the world’s largest Internet retailer in 2012, with an annual net income of $9 billion on revenues of $61 billion.
Amazon has been growing at a rapid rate since its inception, generating massive sales figures every year. In 2015 it had revenues of $107 billion and operating profits of $2 billion. The company employs over 341,000 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
What are the Product and Services offered by Amazon?
Amazon is a global retailer with a wide range of products. The company offers products and services in various categories including electronics, books, apparel, home and garden, sports and outdoor equipment, jewelry, and more.
Amazon offers a wide range of products including:
1. Books –
Amazon has over 1 million titles available through its website, including best sellers and new releases. The company also sells e-books through its Kindle device.
2. Electronics –
Amazon sells a variety of electronics from televisions to computers and accessories. You can also find music players, video game consoles, and other gadgets for your home or office at Amazon.com. The company also offers online subscriptions to popular magazines like Cosmopolitan, Rolling Stone, and Elle among others for those who prefer paper copies over digital ones.
3. Apparel –
You’ll find clothing for men, women, and children at Amazon’s clothing store along with shoes and accessories like hats, scarves, and purses. Some brands include Calvin Klein Jeans, Levi’s Jeans Co., Ralph Lauren Polo Co., Tommy Hilfiger Co., Nike Inc., Under Armour Inc., Kenneth Cole New York Inc., American Eagle Outfitters Inc., Old Navy Inc., Gap Inc., Ann Taylor
How To signup to Amazon?
To sign up for Amazon, you must first create an account. The steps to create an Amazon account are as follows:
- Go to the website www.amazon.com/gp/prime and click “Start your free trial.”
- Enter your email address, password, security question, and payment information.
- After you sign up for an Amazon Prime membership, you will receive a confirmation email from Amazon with instructions on how to complete your registration process.
How To login into Amazon?
To log into your account, you can either use the Amazon app or go directly to amazon.com.
Logging In with the Amazon App
- On your Android phone or tablet, launch the Amazon app and tap Sign in. You can also start from any screen by tapping Account > Sign in.
- Enter your username and password. If you’re signing in for the first time, you’ll see the “Sign up now” message instead of your username. Tap Sign up now and follow the steps to create an account. After that, you can sign in to your existing Amazon account by tapping Sign in and entering your password.
How To log out of an Amazon Account
Amazon.com is one of the most popular websites in US. It has more than 100 million customers and every day more than a million people sign up for Amazon Prime membership.
Amazon has a dedicated page for logging out of your account, but it is not easy to find. This article will show you how to log out Amazon account on your computer or smartphone.
Logging Out Of Your Account From A Computer
To log out of your Amazon account from a computer follow these steps:
- Click on the “Your Account” button at the top right corner of any page on Amazon (or go directly to https://www.amazon.com/youraccount).
- In the “Account settings” section click on the “Login & security” link.
- Then click on the “Log out of all devices” link in the left menu bar under the “Device activity” section.
Also Recommended – https://incomescircle.com/2022/08/09/fix-no-sound-on-youtube/