If you are planning on using an accurate image to text converter online tool then you have landed on the right as in this post we are going to list out some tips and tricks that can help you extract text from images without any trouble. The manual text extraction procedure was quite a time taking and badly affected the productivity of the workplace.
What are OCR Tools?
Those of you who are unfamiliar with the concept of OCR should know that OCR is short for optical character recognition. You should know that OCR is the technology that is used for scanning papers, documents, or photos and finding text in them. Today OCR has become one of the easiest and most effective ways to scan text from image. You don’t have to worry about manually writing text anymore as long as you have an online text scanner from image tool that is powered by OCR and AI.
How to Convert Image to Text with Online Tools?
If you have never used the online accurate image to text converter online tools by cardscanner.co before, then we would suggest you read this section. Here we have discussed the steps that can help you extract text from image with the help of an online tool.
- First of all you have to navigate the image to the text converter on your browser. Know that word extractors from image tools are cloud-based utilities and so you can use them on any device you want as long as you have a browser and a strong web connection. There are more than dozens of different image to text changer tools available on the internet, you should try and look for the free ones.
- Once you open the tool on the browser you would have to select the language in which the text is imprinted/written on the image. After setting the image you have to drag and drop the image into the input box of the tool. You can also upload the file directly from your local drive. If you have an online image having text on it then you can also add the URL of the image as input.
- Once you have provided a tool with the image based input all you have to do is click on the ‘start OCR’ or ‘extract text’ button. Now you have to wait for the tool to do its job.
The image text extractor is going to first scan the image and detect all visible text in it. With the best photo to text converter you can easily get editable text in less than ten seconds. You can either copy the text onto your clipboard from the output box or you can download the text in Word format.
Features of Accurate Image to Text Converter Online Tools
Here are some of the key features of the modern OCR tools:
- The Photo to text tools is universally compatible for every device and operating system.
- The images to text converter tools are free to use. You don’t have to pay a single penny to extract text from image.
- The image to text online changes cannot only extract text but also symbols, numbers, and other visible characters from the image.
- You don’t have to worry about any registrations, signups or limitations while using the OCR tools.
These are the features as for why it is important that you use image to text converters!
Once the image is uploaded on Google drive you need to right-click on it and go through the options. You would see the ‘open with’ option that you need to select. From the open, list you have to select the Google Docs option. Now when you click on Google docs, the browser would ask your permission to create a copy of the file in Docx format. The Google docs file would open up in a new tab on your browser. In the document, you would find all text visible in the image. You can download or copy the text from there.